General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User nredwood
(knowledge is power) Fri 27-May-11 00:26:26
Print Post

ISP's for FTTP

[link to this post]

Any one know which ISP's do not require you to be an existing customer to take part in in FTTP Trial?

I'm aware you have be a PlusNet customer to take part and I believe this is also the case with Zen (orignally said there was no requirement to be an exisitng customer)

The only ISP that I'm aware of where you don't have to be an existing customer is Vivaciti

I'm not intending on keeping it after the trial has ended and I've no intention of leaving BE

Be* Unlimited
Standard User vivaciti
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 27-May-11 16:02:54
Print Post

Re: ISP's for FTTP

[re: nredwood] [link to this post]

Then it may be that this trial would not be suitable for you as the information we have is the trial may be due to end around the September give or take, and if you don't want to stick with fibre then may be a lot of hassle for nothing.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User nredwood
(knowledge is power) Fri 27-May-11 16:53:31
Print Post

Re: ISP's for FTTP

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

Is that not the whole purpose of a trial though - to try things out?

My decision to continue will be based on cost at product launch and and this is not known at the moment, I do not want to make any firm commitment to continue when the full retail product is launched.

I am fully aware that the trial is due to end around September, but due to the considerable delays and issue around the FTTP trials, I believe this is very likely to be extended

For the benefit of all reading here, the response from Vivaciti above is as a result of a ticket I raised with them to register for the FTTP trial

Be* Unlimited

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to