General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Thu 30-Jun-11 18:09:57
Print Post

FTTC - Where to find credible information ?

[link to this post]

Hi.

Lost all patience and belief regarding FTTC.

Availability checker originally gave 31 December 2010 for availability in my area (Bath). This then changed to 31 March 2011, then when that date was due changed again to 30 June 2011, now we have reached that date and it now says 31 December 2011.

Clearly BT are just winding up prospective customers with [censored]. Will I be dead before FTTC is available to me ?

Is there anywhere or any means to find out any credible information on what the hell is going on here ? Is there any where I can complain to ?
Standard User GMAN98
(committed) Thu 30-Jun-11 18:15:40
Print Post

Re: FTTC - Where to find credible information ?

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Complain about what? smile Have you already paid?
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Thu 30-Jun-11 18:24:39
Print Post

[re: GMAN98] [link to this post]

Complain about BT providing false and misleading information regarding FTTC and advertising products which are never available.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User GMAN98
(committed) Thu 30-Jun-11 18:31:13
Print Post

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

But they are target dates for the implementation, implementation dates of anything telecomms related can and do change.

Of course the product is available it already has many users, just not in your area yet.

Hey at least your on the list!!!! I'm not. It will be available when its available you can't make them change their mind I'm afraid. Do you get equally as miffed at the Virgin Cable adverts ? (I'm presuming you can't get cable either)
  Print Thread

Jump to