General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User nonymouse
(experienced) Fri 11-Nov-11 18:32:10
Print Post

Better than expected speed

[link to this post]

Just a little update... had been waiting for ages for my cabinet to get connected to Fibre as Bagshot was in the first wave of exchanges to be 'Infinitified'!!

Recent checker showed an estimate of 22.7 MB and as I was getting 3.6 via an 'up to 8MB speed' connection, I thought the time was right to order it.

Very nice man came today about 3 hours earlier than expected (but after a call to ask if it was all right!), re-routed the cable into the house, re-located the master socket and installed all necessary bits and pieces...

As I was connecting my Lappy to the new wireless network he showed me the scores on the doors....

39.999 MB smile smile

As an ex-BT customer from way back, I've been pleasantly surprised by the level of customer service BT are displaying (at last!!).

I have had lots of good communication about the whole process, from when to expect deliveries to when the engineer would turn up.

For the first time in many years I can recommend BT.

A

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
8Mb Metronet,plusnet ~6.2Mbps at mo frown
Speedtouch 580
DualCore Intel Mac Mini (Leopard), G4 Dual 1GHz(Leopard): OSX 10.5.8; G3 PB (no screen), OSX 10.4, MacBook (Snow Leopard)10.6.6, iPhone4
iLive an iLifev.6iWorkv.3What does it all mean
  Print Thread

Jump to