General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User omnius
(newbie) Sun 27-Nov-11 15:01:40
Print Post

Info Request

[link to this post]

Hi, my exchange carlisle (LCCAR) is due to go FTTC in mid to late 2012 (mid according to the local rags and late according to good old sam). While i know this is still a while to go and that it most likely wont be till late 2013 i was wondering id someone with access to the latest postcode info could tell me if two certian box's will be enabled or not. That is of course assumeing the data is available yet

The postcodes im interested in are CA1 3NZ and CA2 7XX

Meny thanks

---------------------------

Yep i really am THAT thick
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 27-Nov-11 15:35:22
Print Post

Re: Info Request

[re: omnius] [link to this post]

Even if on current lists when something is so far away it would be unwise to assume it will actually be enabled.

Some cabinets have been rejected at planning stage, particularly if in a conservation area.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User omnius
(newbie) Sun 27-Nov-11 21:50:32
Print Post

Re: Info Request

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

To the best of my knowlage (which is limited) neither poscodes are in conservation areas, infact in the CA1 code theve recently just demolished a old factory and build a houseing estate and a aldi, and the CA2 is on the outskirts of town next to a bypass there curently building

Im also guessing its to early to say on the postcode pdf thingy so no worrys smile

---------------------------

Yep i really am THAT thick

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to