General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User TimLaduk
(newbie) Tue 03-Jan-12 19:00:59
Print Post

Auto ish whole sale checker..

[link to this post]

If anyone is interested i dug into the web code for the whole sale checker a while back to set-up an automated daily check though it might be of interest to other people..

Use the link code below but replace the 12345678900 with your phone number this will take you straight to the results page for your line

www.dslchecker.bt.com/pls/adsl/ADSLChecker.TelephoneNumberOutput?URL=&SP_NAME=a%20service%20provider&Telno=12345678900&VERSION=29&MS=E&CAP=yes&AEA=N

now using your customised link you can use a service like www.femtoo.com to monitor the page for changes.

or a chrome extension such as http://max99x.com/chrome-extensions/page-monitor

just remember not to hammer the page there is no point setting the checker to anything lower than 12hours because the data base only seems to get updated at midnight...

Edited by TimLaduk (Tue 03-Jan-12 19:40:16)

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Tue 03-Jan-12 19:32:19
Print Post

Re: Auto ish whole sale checker..

[re: TimLaduk] [link to this post]

Slick!

Thanks smile. Now in Favorites.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
Standard User Bobby_Valentino
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 03-Jan-12 20:19:17
Print Post

[re: TimLaduk] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by TimLaduk:
If anyone is interested i dug into the web code for the whole sale checker a while back to set-up an automated daily check though it might be of interest to other people..

Use the link code below but replace the 12345678900 with your phone number this will take you straight to the results page for your line

www.dslchecker.bt.com/pls/adsl/ADSLChecker.TelephoneNumberOutput?URL=&SP_NAME=a%20service%20provider&Telno=12345678900&VERSION=29&MS=E&CAP=yes&AEA=N

now using your customised link you can use a service like www.femtoo.com to monitor the page for changes.

or a chrome extension such as http://max99x.com/chrome-extensions/page-monitor

just remember not to hammer the page there is no point setting the checker to anything lower than 12hours because the data base only seems to get updated at midnight...

Sweet!

My Broadband Speed Test

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User DRW
(committed) Wed 04-Jan-12 11:20:20
Print Post

[re: Bobby_Valentino] [link to this post]

Thank you - but sadly it did not say that I would get FTTC tomorrow <g>

However I will be able to get my daily dose of disappointment that bit quicker and with less effort.

Thanks
  Print Thread

Jump to