General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Bobby_Valentino
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 15-Mar-12 12:01:27
Print Post

FTTC now reporting as available

[link to this post]

Hi all

My exchange and cab is now showing as available on the by ADSL checker however I can't hear any fan noise on the fttc cab. I'm pretty certain that this is a mistake iv not seen BT connect the tie cables from the pcp to the fibre cab. The power has been installed. Can someone provide any info on this please ... Apart from that very excited to see that message on the checker!!!!

Thanks

My Broadband Speed Test

Edited by Bobby_Valentino (Thu 15-Mar-12 12:27:18)

Standard User Justo
(member) Thu 15-Mar-12 12:27:32
Print Post

Re: FTTC now available

[re: Bobby_Valentino] [link to this post]

Try an order, the worst that can happen is it fails - fans aren't always an indication as they are very quiet in the cooler temps. The tie cables can be done quite quickly too, so you may have missed them.

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User mcompton69
(learned) Thu 15-Mar-12 17:54:29
Print Post

Re: FTTC now reporting as available

[re: Bobby_Valentino] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Bobby_Valentino:
Hi all

My exchange and cab is now showing as available on the by ADSL checker however I can't hear any fan noise on the fttc cab. I'm pretty certain that this is a mistake iv not seen BT connect the tie cables from the pcp to the fibre cab. The power has been installed. Can someone provide any info on this please ... Apart from that very excited to see that message on the checker!!!!

Thanks

Have you been listening to the street cabinets again Bobby? The men in white shirts will take you away you know tongue

ADSL24: C&W Home LLU ADSL2+, Netgear DG834PN 1.03.39 DGTeam 1018, Belkin N1 Vision (1.00.07), Core 2 Duo E6850 3 GHz, Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS5, 8 GB, 10 HDD=3.3TB

My Broadband Speed Test

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to