General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User delone
(committed) Fri 23-Mar-12 23:59:15
Print Post

BT Openshizzle FTTC

[link to this post]

I really really wish all the people in here would stop complaining that [insert local exchange] isn't on the roll out list. What the heck do you people have to complain about! Get a life!

BT are doing you all a favour by NOT putting your exchange on the list.

Wait until [insert local exchange] is on the list, that Openreach Vans are in your street and doing soft digs nearby to cable all the surrounding streets with FTTC. This of course should include them pulling cables past YOUR house to get to a neighbouring street, cabling all the other streets that surround your street with FTTC >AND< cabling all the streets in [insert local exchange] area that have Virgin Media as an alternative Superfast Broadband.

Then when BT admit they won't be cabling YOUR street, because of Topography issues that they are totally in control of, then and ONLY then can you complain!!!

LOL!

Del

ps - Tongue firmly in cheek when this was written and only very slightly embellished......
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sat 24-Mar-12 00:28:24
Print Post

Re: BT Openshizzle FTTC

[re: delone] [link to this post]

Well it might have been a little amusing if it hadn't been embellished to the point of being nonsense. The whole point of FTTC is diametrically opposed to what is described.

Now if you had said "FTTP" .... smile

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
Standard User delone
(committed) Sat 24-Mar-12 00:40:09
Print Post

Re: BT Openshizzle FTTC

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

I totally agree it is utter nonsense but none the less true!

Bear in mind we are talking about BT......

Del

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to