General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Andywright79
(newbie) Sat 28-Apr-12 16:35:15
Print Post

Shaw Exchange

[link to this post]

Hi all. I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has any info on the go live date for the LCSHW exchange. In particular cabinet 12. All the line checkers say its not available or coming soon yet the shiny new cabinet is in place and powered on. The exchange is due to go live in June and some postcodes on the shaw exchange (connected to different cabs) are showing speed estimates and look to be going live very soon.

Cheers
ISP Representative Adsl24
(isp) Sat 28-Apr-12 17:22:46
Print Post

Re: Shaw Exchange

[re: Andywright79] [link to this post]

5 cabinets in shaw have gone live this week already, so customers on those cabs can get FTTC now. If you PM me your postcode/line number I can check your line.

Thanks

James
Technical Director, ADSL24

We supply ADSL, ADSL2+, LLU and FTTC VDSL2 services as well as cheap line rental and bundle deals!
Visit our website for the latest offers.
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User jim_P
(newbie) Fri 11-May-12 08:23:32
Print Post

[re: Adsl24] [link to this post]

any news on Rochdale going live?

cheers

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(isp) Fri 11-May-12 08:25:23
Print Post

[re: jim_P] [link to this post]

Well it is planned for this year but nothing has been put in yet.

James

We supply ADSL, ADSL2+, LLU and FTTC VDSL2 services as well as cheap line rental and bundle deals!
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User jim_P
(newbie) Fri 11-May-12 09:11:56
Print Post

thanks James, we've got lots of the new green cabinets in Rochdale including one at the end of my street that's been there for a few weeks now, Rochdale's RFS date is 30/6/12 according to Openreach as was Shaw ( local ) a couple of weeks ago but as you say they have a few live cabinets now , so heres hoping for the same in Rochdale soon!
(isp) Fri 11-May-12 15:41:31
Print Post

[re: jim_P] [link to this post]

PM me your postcode and I can see what cab you are on and see the details.

James

Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 14-May-12 17:49:11
Print Post

I have checked the PCP to Postcode December 2011 csv file and it indicates that I am on cabinet P30 on the LCSHW exchange and that this will be fibre enabled on Phase 8a. I note that Shaw exchange is live for fibre broadband but I wondered if anyone knows when the various cabinets will be enabled, in particular cabinet P30? Any info gratefully received.
  Print Thread

Jump to