General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Adslwhizzkid
(regular) Thu 12-Jul-12 23:13:49
Print Post

PCP Check

[link to this post]

Hi I was wondering if someone could kindly check if the cabinet that serves postcode SK13 6EQ will be enabled and how many houses it serves? I think it serves the road of Cottage Lane, some of Glossop Road and a small collection of newish build houses behind Glossop road.

The exchange is GLOSSOP.

Most areas including where I live were enabled in 2010. Openreach have been back recently doing some infill but the PCP in question seems to have been missed out. This is despite a mini green cab installed further up the road and two mini cabs for the businesses around the Glossop Caravans area which I was suprised to see.

Thanks for your help.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Thu 12-Jul-12 23:32:57
Print Post

Re: PCP Check

[re: Adslwhizzkid] [link to this post]

The cabinet servng that postcode is number 28. It probably has the number on it. So if you find that and watch for any works ....

The Dec 2011 spreadsheet shows it not scheduld. There has been an April 2012 issue and there is another one now replacing that. I only know of the ISP rep ADSL24 on these forums with access to either.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre 80/20 trial.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Print Thread

Jump to