General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | [23] | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User lagrian
(newbie) Fri 22-Apr-16 08:21:07
Print Post

Re: West Berks Gigaclear

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

Does anyone know the progress of Gigaclear rollout in Woolhampton? Notice they are taking orders now but unclear when you could have a service live
Standard User ccxo
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 22-Apr-16 13:37:53
Print Post

[re: lagrian] [link to this post]

Gigaclear are still in phase 1 of their deployment- the network build is currently around Great Shefford.

Woolhampton is not down until phase 3 which is September 2016 to February 2017 to begin deployment.

Should not be possible to place a order yet- only thing likely would be to register interest.

Orange BB 5856/448
Standard User gigtek
(newbie) Fri 22-Apr-16 14:47:04
Print Post

Gigaclear have now issued a rollout schedule click here Midgham and I guess Woolhampton has just had the End of Network Build date updated from March '17 to December '16

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User lagrian
(newbie) Fri 22-Apr-16 23:50:47
Print Post

[re: gigtek] [link to this post]

This is great news, thanks for the information. I have just put the order in and confirmed. Hopefully I'll be live before Christmas with any luck smile
Standard User ccxo
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 26-Apr-16 23:53:33
Print Post

[re: gigtek] [link to this post]

It has been on the Gigaclear site since the project was announced, its top level so as it states dates will slip- anything from 3-6+ months will likely happen.

Orange BB 5856/448
Standard User lagrian
(newbie) Wed 27-Apr-16 17:52:34
Print Post

If you click through and use the availabilty checker which I had done previously for some time it used to say Start of Network build Sept 16 Endof Network build February 17. Then they updated the website with new address information thensoon after then it change the start date to June 16 and End to Dec 17. Would seem strange to bring it forward to slip it again.
Standard User ccxo
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 30-Apr-16 03:01:48
Print Post

Well going on the current progress and roadworks- the Great Shefford /Chaddleworth area the roadworks are down for June to August, the work may be completed before then but if its not their are still a number of villages to finish in phase 1. So later phases will be delayed and it would be expected with the amount of time and work it takes to build FTTP.

Orange BB 5856/448
Standard User lagrian
(newbie) Tue 03-May-16 08:45:08
Print Post

As a lot of the phases between areas have always been planned to overlap I think that one schedule doesn't necessarily effect another. Some will be easier than others too I would guess. I'll just hope that its a smooth rollout in our area
Standard User anjs
(newbie) Fri 06-May-16 12:34:03
Print Post

Wokingham cab 88 status

Hi. Does anyone know what the status is for this cabinet? Super fast Berkshire and the bt wholesale checker have it marked as live for fttc. I am currently trying to upgrade and am hearing a number of strange comments from bt including they cannot find the cabinet and that is not been enabled.

Thanks in advance

Andy
Standard User lee111s
(committed) Fri 06-May-16 13:19:59
Print Post

Re: Wokingham cab 88 status *DELETED*

[re: anjs] [link to this post]

Post deleted by lee111s
Pages in this thread: << 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | [23] | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to