General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User GrahamWager
(learned) Wed 30-Jan-13 16:52:55
Print Post

TalkTalk Business FTCC?

[link to this post]

Hey guys,

I'm currently a TTB customer on an LLU exchange getting around 18Mbps downstream. We're moving premises very soon, and would like to stay with TTB but their LLU in the new location is reporting around 6.5Mbps.

The cabinet at the new location is FTTC enabled, but TTB can't give me any details as to when they'll be supporting FTTC other than "soon" - does anyone have any "through-the-grapevine" knowledge as to when "soon" may be?
Standard User huwwatkins
(committed) Wed 30-Jan-13 17:18:07
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk Business FTCC?

[re: GrahamWager] [link to this post]

Its been 'soon' for quite a few months now.
Standard User simon194
(committed) Wed 30-Jan-13 21:46:38
Print Post

TT's residential FTTC "soon" round my way was 7 months but they are still not offering business FTTC in the area.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User omgFTTC
(regular) Sun 03-Feb-13 22:44:58
Print Post

Why not just sign up for standard bb then switch as soon as availablle?

You could also email ceoexec@talktalk.plc.com they wont give a concrete date but can give estimated date which can change smile

my cab went live early dec, and talktlak got there link done around 25th jan

still don't have fibre yet. Tuesday OMG lol

Edited by omgFTTC (Sun 03-Feb-13 22:47:45)

Standard User john_32
(newbie) Mon 04-Feb-13 08:12:41
Print Post

We had our first TTB service upgraded to FTTC last week, have to say it went super smooth - the PPPoE information and IP Allocation even remained as per our ADSL service.

Speedtest this morning looks very nice - 22ms, 76 down and 15 up.

John
Standard User GrahamWager
(learned) Mon 04-Feb-13 18:25:33
Print Post

[re: omgFTTC] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by omgFTTC:
Why not just sign up for standard bb then switch as soon as availablle?

You could also email ceoexec@talktalk.plc.com they wont give a concrete date but can give estimated date which can change smile

I currently have an order placed to do just that - but I am within the cancellation period, so if it seems it will be months I can switch to another ISP and get fibre from day 1.

Thanks for the e-mail address though, I'll fire off a message smile
Standard User CharlesBligh
(newbie) Mon 04-Feb-13 22:25:30
Print Post

Hi Graham,

Its Charles Bligh here, MD for TalkTalk Business. First delighted previous posts showing the TalkTalk Business Super Fast Broadband (FTTC) has a great upgrade/new experience...we have been working hard to make sure we get this right. The team will be contacting you shortly about your specific requirement and also to the wider audience I am conscious of the 'soon' comments so keen to make this clear. Team will be posting info on timelines.

We want to make this a great experience but I know everyone wants it soon also. So you know when we do open this up it will be straight away on the full TalkTalk FTTC enabled exchange footprint which is growing every week!!

Charles.
  Print Thread

Jump to