General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User chrisgunny
(member) Tue 05-Feb-13 15:47:00
Print Post

FTTC Ryde

[link to this post]

Hi,
My exchange Ryde (PO33) has gone to Acepting Orders in the last week or so, my cabinet (37) had its fibre twin installed back in late October early November and from the ground work looks to of had its power and link to the PCP installed (again some time ago now) - The question is how long till the checker shows I can order? It currently says 31 March for my phone number, Is there anyway to find this out?
Standard User David_W
(experienced) Tue 05-Feb-13 16:35:47
Print Post

Re: FTTC Ryde

[re: chrisgunny] [link to this post]

31 March is an end quarter holding date, but it sounds like you may be on course to beat that date. The best thing to do is keep checking every week or so - and don't be surprised if all mention of FTTC disappears for a few days. This is quite normal - it seems that FTTC often disappears for a few days before showing up as available.

Standard User chrisgunny
(member) Tue 12-Feb-13 20:46:32
Print Post

Re: FTTC Ryde

[re: David_W] [link to this post]

Well looks like I found out why I can't order frown....only one Cab in Ryde and it had to be mine...

This marker shows cabinet: P37
Which is linked to exchange: RYDE
Please note: This is the intended area for the cabinet that will provide fibre broadband services to your postcode. We're sorry but itís taking us longer than planned to get your cabinet ready for service. Please bear with us.

We're sorry that the work we are doing to bring fibre broadband to your area is taking longer than first planned. This can be for many reasons that include blocked underground cable routes, issues with providing electrical power to the cabinet and issues with the cabinetís location. Please bear with us while we work to resolve this which may take some time. We will continue to work on this and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you would like any more information feel free to contact us at nga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk

Please refer to our FAQ section for detail

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Ribble
(committed) Sun 31-Mar-13 22:03:27
Print Post

Re: FTTC Ryde *DELETED*

[re: chrisgunny] [link to this post]

Post deleted by Ribble
  Print Thread

Jump to