General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User olicuk
(newbie) Fri 22-Nov-13 23:29:30
Print Post

Openreach Fibre Deployment Phases

[link to this post]

Does anyone know which phase of the Openreach deployment we're currently in? Looking at the forum announcements is seems the July cabinet infill was Phase 11b, however there was no phase number announced on the September listing. Openreach doesn't seem to have a press release either on their website for this latest update, the latest I can find there is also phase 11. The reason I ask is that Openreach have suggested my cabinet will be upgraded in Phase 13a. However with the end of the commercial rollout theoretically not far away, will they get to 13a? If anyone could shed any light on when this phase is due to take place I'd be grateful!
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 23-Nov-13 00:06:33
Print Post

Re: Openreach Fibre Deployment Phases

[re: olicuk] [link to this post]

We usually get a list for the commercial phases. Was expecting the september list to be the last, but there might be some more.

With the FTTC even been on the list is no guarantee and now overlaps are starting with county projects it is more complicated

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to