General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Tue 10-Dec-13 13:21:06
Print Post

Roadworks.org

[link to this post]

If your BT put up on your roadworks.org for advanced planning (18-21 days of FTTC installing) do BT work every days or some day during this period. As mine suppose to start yesterday but I haven't seen any BT working at the moment since september when they put fibre under footway.

plusnetADSL2+16 Meg

Edited by adslmax (Tue 10-Dec-13 13:21:36)

Standard User Ribble
(experienced) Tue 10-Dec-13 14:18:42
Print Post

Re: Roadworks.org

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

Its a window within which they can do the specified work. They may use all, some or none of the allocated dates to do the work (or not)
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Tue 10-Dec-13 17:56:06
Print Post

[re: Ribble] [link to this post]

Quite shocked as openreach is now working at my cabinet to drill the ground (with floodlight) but why they not doing daytime? Quite shocking that they just start working after 5pm. (nighttime - far dangerous with someones could attack or assault openreach worker)

plusnetADSL2+16 Meg

Edited by adslmax (Tue 10-Dec-13 17:57:06)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Tue 10-Dec-13 18:15:29
Print Post

At a guess the contractors have other things to do than dedicate their entire existence to a single cabinet in Telford, and got to you when they got to you?

You must live in a fabulous area if you're concerned about them being assaulted.
Standard User R0NSKI
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 10-Dec-13 23:00:38
Print Post

[re: Ignitionnet] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Ignitionnet:
You must live in a fabulous area if you're concerned about them being assaulted.

Just what I was thinking, must be a rough area if some burly workmen are going to get done over.

Standard User sjdean
(member) Tue 10-Dec-13 23:03:22
Print Post

In reply to a post by adslmax:
Quite shocked as openreach is now working at my cabinet to drill the ground (with floodlight) but why they not doing daytime? Quite shocking that they just start working after 5pm. (nighttime - far dangerous with someones could attack or assault openreach worker)

Could be an emergency? Nothing as shocking working at night compared to the daytime in this day and age if you ask me. Can be quieter.

CompuServe > PIPEX > Demon > BlueYonder > plusnet > Be*
  Print Thread

Jump to