General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User gorouk1
(newbie) Fri 07-Feb-14 14:25:05
Print Post

Fibre Broadband - In village, but when will I get it?

[link to this post]

Hello All,

I would really appreciate if someone could help

I have been going around in circles like many people to understand when I will get Fibre Broadband. My Exchange started Accepting Orders almost 1 year ago and almost all the cabinets in my area have the Fibre is here stickers. However my street doesn't.

I have found the Broadband Availability Checker that tells me my Exchange is Woodborough and I am served by Cabinet 14.

The detail below doesn't say anything about fibre so I am still in the no how.

Anyone please help

Adress: FLATTS LANE, CALVERTON, NOTTINGHAM, NG14 6PA

BT BROADBAND AVAILABILITY CHECKER

Address FLATTS LANE, CALVERTON, NOTTINGHAM, NG14 6PA on Exchange WOODBOROUGH is served by Cabinet 14
Featured Products Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate(Mbps) Downstream Range(Mbps) Availability Date
WBC ADSL 2+ Up to 11 -- 6.5 to 15 Available
WBC ADSL 2+ Annex M Up to 11 Up to 1 6.5 to 15 Available
ADSL Max Up to 6 -- 5 to 8 Available
WBC Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available
Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available

For all ADSL and WBC Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.
Throughput/download speeds will be less than line rates and can be affected by a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises.
The Stop Sale date for Datastream is from 30-Jun-2012; the Formal Retirement date for Datastream is from 31-Mar-2014. The Stop Sale date for IPstream is from 31-Oct-2013; the Formal Retirement date for IPstream is from 31-Mar-2014.
Note: Please note that postcode and address check results are indicative only. Most accurate results can be obtained from a telephone number check.
Thank you for your interest.
  Print Thread

Jump to