General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Mon 10-Feb-14 13:10:54
Print Post

FTTC, cabinet connected but no sign of us getting it

[link to this post]

I have to make a decision shortly whether to rent an office with decent broadband connection. Or is FTTC goiing to get to us and when. I have had answers from it could be a couple of weeks (last september)to it may be many years if ever. Realy helpful when planning a business.
Our exchange Alvaston was active from last october. When I enquired I was told our cabinet had not been done.
Last week we had an open reach engineer in as our current connection has drpped from 3.3 to 2. When he came back from checking the cabinet he asked 'why do you not get FTTC, your cabinet is connected to fibre'' Been and checked myself and it is. So ring up all the providers and they all tell me FTTC is not available in my area. I say cabinet 7 is connected but we get no further. No indication of when it will be. (ironicaly I get a letter everyweek saying how wonderful BT infinity is and that it is now in my area)
My question is, is there anywhere information can be obtained on what is happening. I need to make plans. Its not like they get up on Monday morning scratch their heads and say we will do that one today.
Standard User AndyPandy
(experienced) Mon 10-Feb-14 13:15:33
Print Post

Re: FTTC, cabinet connected but no sign of us getting it

[re: equiton] [link to this post]

What does it say if you check here:
https://www.btwholesale.com/pages/static/Community/B...

Sometimes the cabinets get full, and have to have cards added, or new cabinets stood up.

Cheers,
AP

ZeN Office
Draytek Vigor 2710n
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Mon 10-Feb-14 13:34:45
Print Post

[re: AndyPandy] [link to this post]

That just gives the same information it has for years.
WBC ADSL 2+ & ADSL max
Thats from this link https://www.btwholesale.com/pages/static/Community/B...

Cabinets been full makes a lot of sense. Is there anyway of finding out if that is the case and if more cards are to be added etc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 10-Feb-14 13:38:16
Print Post

The best checker to use is this one, but not the postcode option. It usually also tells you your cabinet number, which can be useful.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 59.4/14.4Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Mon 10-Feb-14 13:56:59
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

That is another one I try regularly. Same results. It is cabinet 7, the same as the open reach engineer said.
Just looking at your site, looks usefull

Edited by equiton (Mon 10-Feb-14 13:58:06)

Standard User AndyPandy
(experienced) Mon 10-Feb-14 14:21:20
Print Post

That'll be what the ISPs are seeing as well I'd guess. Does it say anything about FTTC multicast at the bottom?

I would have said that it doesn't have fibre if it doesn't mention it at all. If it were full it shoudl show fibre, but the ISP wouldn't be able to place the order.

Could be that the cabinet has stood up, but not made live yet. Do you have a local BDUK project who you could ask about it? The openreach rollout ended last year, so I wonder how long the cab has been there.

Cheers,
AP

ZeN Office
Draytek Vigor 2710n
Standard User WWWombat
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 10-Feb-14 14:31:58
Print Post

How far is cabinet 7 from you? By the route your cable takes, that is, if it goes overhead, or you otherwise know it.

If it is within a few hundred metres, you definitely ought to be able to get it. If it is more than a couple of miles, you almost certainly won't be able to get it.

Mistakes in the database aren't unknown, so it might be worth using the checker on a few of your neighbour's properties. For this, you can use the Address checker, but not the postcode checker. Once on the address checker, you can just enter a postcode, and it will give you a list of addresses - so check a few of them out, and see what the results are.

If you want more postcodes to try in this way, use the Royal Mail postcode finder, giving the street name and town... and it will give you all the postcodes for that street.
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Mon 10-Feb-14 15:08:54
Print Post

[re: WWWombat] [link to this post]

Its 2 miles from here to the cabinet. I have checked telephone numbers of neighbours and the village half a mile closer to the cabinet. . Then there is a mile gap to the next collection pf properties. They are close to the cabinet so I am just assuming they have FTTC but I will check that as well
Just checked the road the cabinet is on and that is not showing FTTC available. Silly mistake by me not to check that. Implies the cabinet is niot active yet. Is there any standard time for these to become active?
Thanks for getting me thinking
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 10-Feb-14 15:10:32
Print Post

Mine took from August to January from first appearing to going live.

So the answer is it varies according to the work needed locally, and if for example a small bit of roadworks is needed that can hold things up a lot.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Mon 10-Feb-14 15:36:48
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

The openreach engineer said the cabinet was connected. Will go down there and have another lookat.It certainly and try and ask people walking their dogs how long its been there. Did not look brand spanking new when I looked last week. Around the cab is densly populated so it should have some priority.
This does seem a crazy situation that there does not seem to be any way of getting information from communication companies. How are businesses supposed to plan. Without the input from the engineer I would be taking on the inconveniance of renting an office.
Standard User Ribble
(experienced) Mon 10-Feb-14 15:44:56
Print Post

Strange as I get.....

BT BROADBAND AVAILABILITY CHECKER
Telephone Number 013327xxxxxx on Exchange ALVASTON is served by Cabinet 7
Featured Products

Downstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Downstream Range(Mbps)

Availability Date

High Low High Low
FTTC Range A (Clean) 80 79.9 20 20 -- Available
FTTC Range B (Impacted) 80 78.5 20 19 -- Available

WBC ADSL 2+ Up to 15 -- 8 to 19 Available
WBC ADSL 2+ Annex M Up to 15 Up to 1.5 8 to 19 Available
ADSL Max Up to 7.5 -- 6.5 to 8 Available
WBC Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available
Fixed Rate 2 -- -- Available
Other Offerings
Fibre Multicast -- -- -- Available
Copper Multicast -- -- -- Available

The cabinet went live last April. Your almost certainly too far, but strange you can't get availability nearer the cabinet. It's certainly no full.
Standard User R0NSKI
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 10-Feb-14 15:47:11
Print Post

If you are two miles from the cabinet then whether it is live or not may well be irrelevant, FTTC signals degrade very quickly. Its starts substantially dropping off from about a 1000 meters.

If FTTP on demand was available then it would be worth investigating the cost of that compared to renting an office.

Standard User MHC
(sensei) Mon 10-Feb-14 15:50:49
Print Post

If you really are 2 miles (3.2 km) from the cabinet then FTTC may not be suitable. The data rates will be well down and potentially lower than your current service provides.

How did you measure the distance? shortest (as the crow flies), shortest by road, known cable route, best guess on cable route?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M H C

taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 10-Feb-14 16:08:25
Print Post

[re: R0NSKI] [link to this post]

If the cabinet is showing availability for some people, then it is possible the checker knows that the property is too far to get any benefit thus hides the option for that property.

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/guide/fibre-broadband.... shows distance versus speed and beyond 2km of copper wiring, its very much a case that you may get nothing.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Mon 10-Feb-14 16:17:13
Print Post

[re: Ribble] [link to this post]

Thanks for that. The fibre multicast the FTTC? That was my mistake,
When I checked what Fibre Multi Cast was I misread it. My phone number does not have it.
So its back to trying to get a definite answer out of somebody somewhere. When I mentioned distance to the engineer he said that should not be a problem.
If somebody would tellme clearly we are too far away I would know what the score is. in all the conversation I have had with providers I have asked about distance and none have said it should be a problem?
Standard User AndyPandy
(experienced) Mon 10-Feb-14 16:25:10
Print Post

If you're genuinely 2 miles from the cab, then I'm fairly sure as others have mentioned that the checker won't show it as available. I think I read that the but of was an expected speed to 15MB/s.

As also mentioned, if I were in your shoes, I'd be looking at the cost of FTTPoD (Fibre run from the cab to your house) offering up to 330MB/s.

The installation cost at that distance is going to be big, but compared to renting an office for the forseeable future, may not be a bad investment.

Cheers,
AP

ZeN Office
Draytek Vigor 2710n
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Mon 10-Feb-14 16:32:35
Print Post

Mine took from December 2013 to February 2014 from first appearing to going live

plusnetADSL2+16 Meg
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 10-Feb-14 16:36:41
Print Post

[re: AndyPandy] [link to this post]

2 miles is ~3.5km so expected speed will be pretty much zero. Might manage something like 0.5Meg, but might as well be zero

Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Mon 10-Feb-14 16:38:09
Print Post

I do feel sorry for this guy. Poor guy. The only way is move house nearer to the cabinet. Can't you get virgin media cable in your area?

plusnetADSL2+16 Meg
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Mon 10-Feb-14 16:55:01
Print Post

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

No gas here never mind virgin media.
I measured the distance by road in the car and measured on google maps.
I am a self employed photographer. most of work is on site and I upload a lot from there. When I do virtual tours though I have to return to base sort it out and upload 3 or 4 gb at a time. Doing that 10-15 times a month in spring and summer The cost of an office is straight out of my pocket. That i will not want to leave the equipment there means lots of hassle. Another option will be to for 4G, drive out 5 miles I can get that sit there for an hour or 2 and drive back. Unfortunely mobile coverage is rubbish here as well.
The balance is I am in 280 acres of parkland the grandchildren have plenty of space to run round in etc.
I will try again contacting the providers, now we are down to 2mb here even terrible FTTC is likely to be better.
Thanks for all the answers so far it as realy helped.

Edited by equiton (Mon 10-Feb-14 16:58:29)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 10-Feb-14 17:37:55
Print Post

What are the current ADSL stats from the router?
There may be some pestering that can squeeze a bit more upload speed.

If its just uploads now and then and you'd fit into the satellite package allowances then consider that. My feeling is that if your cab is really live, you are not being shown service as its slower than 2 Mbps for the expected speed. Yes FTTC can perform worse than ADSL.

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 10-Feb-14 17:47:51
Print Post

Is there anywhere you know with FTTC, perhaps a small business or whatever that wouldn't mind a few quid bung or even a fiver a month towards their FTTC, (doesn't need to be on your cabinet), maybe even a regular customer who wouldn't mind a discount, that could help you?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.

Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Mon 10-Feb-14 18:30:38
Print Post

I was managing to squeeze 3.3mb out the line. ADSL nation faceplate, quality short lead straight to router. No wireless used. . Best router was old BT voyager 2200, even better than the twin wire plus I can use DMT with it. Now using a billion router with a broadcom chipset. same speeds till last month. There was a major problem, all the phones in the village down for nearly 3 weeks. Since then we have been getting 2 mbs. Upload same. Had all the SNR adjustments, we are at 6db. The openreach engineer who came out was exelent, he was impressed how effeciant we were and did a realy good job of checking the lines.
Yes I have looked at borrowing other peoples premises and there are offers of assistance I occasionaly use. When I get back late at night the real preferance is to get things uploading so as to be working on them in a morning. My patterns of erratic and odd hours are a bit much to burden others.
I have just had another conversation with talk talk my provider. They are saying now that it will be available shortly on our line. Then they said the delay was while they were putting cable in. This was more than likely just a standard fob off. They also said the distance. would be alright when they get more power to the exchnge?
Its looking like unlimited 4g from Three is the best option, then go for a drive. The contract on my 3g mifi dongle is nearly at an end. Most of the 15gb allowance on that gets used up on site. There is a 4g mast not too far away & if talk talk are being honest we are not tied into something we do not use anyway
Standard User Ribble
(experienced) Mon 10-Feb-14 18:37:40
Print Post

In order for Talk Talk to supply FTTC they need to purchase a fibre cabelink in the exchange to connect between their equipment and the FTTx headend.
The stuff about power is nonsense.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 10-Feb-14 18:40:12
Print Post

They also said the distance. would be alright when they get more power to the exchnge?

If you believe that, then I recommend you buy a lottery ticket this week as its your lucky week. There is no such thing, and the exchange is not generates the VDSL2 signal.

With FTTC connect speeds are the same irrespective of the provider, i.e. you were given a sales pitch

Standard User equiton
(newbie) Mon 10-Feb-14 18:59:47
Print Post

I had no confidence in anything that was said and its usefull to know the power thing was BS We had a long conversation, both so called technical support and the his supervisor. First iit was we are working flat out on it. So I ask what work is been done, then its they have no more space at the exchange. I point ou down the road I can order FTTC from the same exchange and cabinet. Then its they are putting in more cable. I ask where too, the cable already goes to the cabinet. Then we get power to the exchange. Same routine from the supervisor till eventualy he admitted they were pretty cluless. The he told me he was giving the number for openreach. I got very irritated with him when he then gave me BT's customer service number.
Haviing gone through a couple of faults recently it is obvious communication companies have real communication problems. Most of the people answering the phone are Ok its just they can not get any information either are left just lying to people.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 10-Feb-14 19:02:08
Print Post

In reply to a post by equiton:
Just looking at your site, looks usefull
Thanks smile.

It needs a few updates I'm afraid, but the underlying facts are still true.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 10-Feb-14 19:56:01
Print Post

That bit is correct, and depends on which exchange the fibre is fed from. TalkTalk if they have LLU in the exchange where the fibre goes, but do not have their LLU kit in the exchange the phone goes to might refuse to supply FTTC. That is their choice.

Standard User Zarjaz
(knowledge is power) Mon 10-Feb-14 19:59:27
Print Post

It needs a few updates I'm afraid

Don't be so hard on your self Bob, that stuff about Strowager exchanges will be proving invaluable to someone ! tongue

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 10-Feb-14 22:58:32
Print Post

[re: Zarjaz] [link to this post]

I thought with all your experience you'd be (System) X rated.

Standard User equiton
(newbie) Tue 11-Feb-14 00:10:13
Print Post

Mr saffron are you saying the phone and the fibre may go different exchanges?
I have a talktal landline so they must have control there. They have an LLU at the exchange with fibre. With our geographic location I can imagin 2 exchanges been involved.
Talktalk are selling FTTC from the cabinet we are connected too.
This is one of those situation where I obviously would like FTTC but its not a human right or anything. All I want from the providers is some sort of clear answer. If its no I just get on with other arrangements.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Tue 11-Feb-14 00:20:21
Print Post

The phone number checker only works with a BT phone line. As you have a TalkTalk line, you won't get any sense out of the DSL Checker for your phone, but the address checker should work http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.Addres...

______________________________________________________________________________________False_Authority_Syndrome__________________
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Tue 11-Feb-14 00:51:35
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

I have been checking using numbers for other houses in the village as well as with the postcode checker. They are BT customers. By using google maps and using the telephone numbers of businesses that show on there I havve got a pretty good outline of the areas that are been offered FTTC from our cabinet. It looks like it goes as far as the outskirts of the densly populated area on route to us.

Edited by equiton (Tue 11-Feb-14 00:56:10)

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Tue 11-Feb-14 00:55:44
Print Post

The postcode checker is useless. The full Address checker is the one to use.

______________________________________________________________________________________False_Authority_Syndrome__________________
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Tue 11-Feb-14 01:02:07
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

Thanks, that is better than the post code checker.
On that we are showing as Fibre Multicast available.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Tue 11-Feb-14 01:04:20
Print Post

In your case it isn't easy to explain.

The basic answer is Yes. I'll try to split it down to steps smile.

1) FTTC to a cabinet may be supplied from a different exchange (a fibre headend exchange) from the one where the phone line is connected.

2) If it is, that other exchange has to be genuinely fibre enabled. In other words have the Openreach fibre (GEA) kit. The "phone line" exchange in that setup is listed as FTTC enabled, but that is only because phone lines connected to it can get FTTC. From the other one, not itself.

3) At a genuine fibre exchange a "Wholesale" ISP has to have a link cable from the Openreach GEA termination panel to its own DSLAM/MSAN. The relevant "wholesalers" at the moment are BT Wholesale, Sky, TakTalk and I believe at a few exchanges, Zen.

4) What Andrew was saying that maybe if TT hadn't LLU'ed your exchange but had LLU'ed the headend exchange they may have made a business decision not to supply FTTC from your exchange. That they would only supply it on phone lines connected directly to the headend. Not for technical reasons, simply marketing strategy. You would be able to get it from other ISPs.

From your post that I'm replying to, it looks as though that's a red herring. Though the fact remains that your line exchange may not be the fibre exchange your FTTC cabinet would be/is supplied from.

Standard User equiton
(newbie) Tue 11-Feb-14 01:15:25
Print Post

I meet exactly the same brick wall when I talk to other ISP's.
Thanks for the information on exchanges.
Standard User fiddler
(member) Tue 11-Feb-14 09:49:48
Print Post

ironicaly I get a letter everyweek saying how wonderful BT infinity is and that it is now in my area

You have my sympathies.

For 3 months last year I drove past a roadside advertising hoarding (you know, one of the big ones) in my town for BT Infinity.

superfastcymru are still "planing and surveying" with no actual date for fibre. The nearest enabled exchange is nearly 40 miles away.

Perhaps if less money was spent on advertisements and junk mail for products that aren't available then fibre penetration would be a little bit further than the M4 corridor.

Regards,

Rob
Standard User Seansmit17
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 11-Feb-14 10:06:19
Print Post

I have a question for you.

Fibre is coming to my area. But lets say BT are feeding the cabs from Mold exchange and not my local exchange (Pontybodkin).

So as long as talktalk have LLU at both exchanges I can order fiber from them?

But if they diid not have LLU at the Mold exchange, I could not?

(TallkTalk have LLU at both)

TalkTalk 24Mb
Current Line Status

Connection Speed 24272 Kbps 1019 Kbps
Line Attenuation 14.5 dB 5.5 dB
Noise Margin 0.3 dB 11.8 dB
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Tue 11-Feb-14 10:30:01
Print Post

[re: Seansmit17] [link to this post]

Correct. Without LLU at Mold they wouldn't be able to link your fibre connection into their LLU back haul. They wouldn't use the BT Wholesale WBC system.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 11-Feb-14 10:48:20
Print Post

If the properties are all on cabinet 7 both close to cab and ones like yours then the answer is this, and I've said it before.

YOUR LINE IS CONSIDERED TOO LONG FOR FTTC TO WORK OR PROVIDE ANY BENEFIT OVER ADSL/ADSL2+.

Thus Openreach do not flag the line as supporting FTTC.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 11-Feb-14 10:49:33
Print Post

[re: fiddler] [link to this post]

SuperfastCymru actually has a fair number of cabinets that have gone live in the North Wales area

So as far from the M4 in Wales as you can get.

Standard User fiddler
(member) Tue 11-Feb-14 11:17:38
Print Post

In reply to a post by MrSaffron:
SuperfastCymru actually has a fair number of cabinets that have gone live in the North Wales area

So as far from the M4 in Wales as you can get.

You are right.

M4 was a poor generalisation - I should have included the A55/487.

But no consolation to those that live in between.

Regards,

Rob
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Tue 11-Feb-14 11:55:41
Print Post

Mr saffron
It is defintly the most likely case.
On the way to us there is a gap of a mile with only one property. On BT broadband availability checker that property is showing FTTC available but the FTTC Range A is only 9.9. The next collection of houses is another third of a mile and they are showing no availability. We are another half mile after them.
All this would have been so much easier if the communication companies could communicate. When I mention distance they say that would not be the cause of FTTC not been available.
Standard User Ribble
(experienced) Tue 11-Feb-14 13:42:10
Print Post

It seems many sales reps do not know the technial limitations of the services they are selling
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Tue 11-Feb-14 14:15:54
Print Post

it was't the sales reps. It was what technical support, a second level technical supportt and their supervisor. Just an edit to be more accurate. The supervisor said that the distance would not be a problem when they inreased the power at the exchange.
I get a letter every couple of weeks telling me how wonderful BT infinity is and that is now available at your address. Thts the level of information sales reps get.

Edited by equiton (Tue 11-Feb-14 14:28:39)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 11-Feb-14 14:28:57
Print Post

To be frank, most tech support is based around a day or two of training when people start, and if you are paying unexceptional wages the good ones soon move to other places where they can get paid better.

A good number of the broadband myths are down to support staff confusing people.

Standard User equiton
(newbie) Tue 11-Feb-14 14:47:30
Print Post

Yes its very rare you get somebody who is actualy technicaly minded. They appear to have a crib sheet and if you move away from that they are lost. You then find one that realy try's but they can not get too any information to help.
In the past you used to be able to get around this. Find a contact in a company and get real information. All these outfits have some very capable people working for them somewhere.
Standard User WWWombat
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 11-Feb-14 22:13:04
Print Post

In reply to a post by equiton:
On the way to us there is a gap of a mile with only one property. On BT broadband availability checker that property is showing FTTC available but the FTTC Range A is only 9.9.

The next collection of houses is another third of a mile and they are showing no availability.

We are another half mile after them.

I think that detective work has led you to the answer... you are indeed too far from the cabinet, and by quite a margin.

The distance limits do depend on the phone lines themselves - thinner cables can only carry the signal over a shorter distance, while fatter ones go further. Copper can get further than aluminium.

Anyway, with that idea out of the window, you need to consider the office question better. Perhaps, as you've considered, a mobile package is a good idea.

However, you might want to look at office packages for virtual offices, or hot-desking.

I found this example: http://www.friargatestudios.co.uk/virtual_office_pac...
Standard User equiton
(newbie) Tue 11-Feb-14 23:04:24
Print Post

[re: WWWombat] [link to this post]

Strange coicidence there. I am now working on a set of photo's that I will be uploading too somebody who as been organising the broadband connection on that site. We were together when I did a tour of the council offices. http://goo.gl/maps/aozSD (bit of self promotion there)
Thats how I work, I can work on the computer here and then upload as I am going.
I have cosidered Friargate and that there are some very good hotspots in the city now. I would need 24/7 acess though.
I am looking at 3's 4g unlimited at the moment. We have 3g MIFI and the contract runs out soon. With 3g we sometimes get good results in the garden sometimes we can not read emails. I have tried climbing trees with the MIFI and its still inconsistant. Will start to look at attena etc I. Its just currently we are limited to 15gb so I have not tried antenna's on the roof. That may help and if it does not its drives out.

Edited by equiton (Tue 11-Feb-14 23:05:44)

Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Wed 12-Feb-14 00:35:53
Print Post

U might try contact them for superconnected https://www.connectionvouchers.co.uk/eligibility/

plusnetADSL2+16 Meg

Edited by adslmax (Wed 12-Feb-14 00:39:59)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to