General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User monkeyscrittles
(newbie) Thu 17-Apr-14 13:11:27
Print Post

Cabinet on Killingworth Exchange

[link to this post]

I'm trying to find a cabinet for a friend as they seem to be on a seperate cabinet compared to pretty much every other house on their estate and they are thinking of going for fibre but I'm trying to locate actually where there cabinet is located... I've been trawling round on Google maps but can only find the cabinet the rest of the estate is on.

I'm looking for cabinet 10 connected to Killingworth in Newcastle, I can find 15 where everyone else is connected to and cab 22 but can't seem to locate 10 - Can anyone point me in the right direction!?!?
Standard User Ribble
(experienced) Thu 17-Apr-14 14:22:02
Print Post

Re: Cabinet on Killingworth Exchange

[re: monkeyscrittles] [link to this post]

Http://goo.gl/maps/KZWDJ
Standard User monkeyscrittles
(newbie) Thu 17-Apr-14 15:56:01
Print Post

[re: Ribble] [link to this post]

Cheers Ribble. Spot on - Miles away from where I expected and nowhere near the estate my friend lives, but at least I know where it is now!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User R0NSKI
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 17-Apr-14 18:45:20
Print Post

[re: monkeyscrittles] [link to this post]

If that is miles away then I think that could be a database error. I've seen many times when a single property is supposedly connected to a cabinet the other side of town, which is highly unlikely with numerous cabinets closer in a built up area. Mr Saffron might be able to push the right buttons to get it sorted if that is the case.

Print Thread

Jump to