General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Undisputed
(newbie) Wed 30-Apr-14 20:57:18
Print Post

Determining delay

[link to this post]

Cabinet 154 on exchange MYHUD

Last time I emailed NGA they stated that the cabinet was due to go live at the end of March even though the OpenReach site stated end of May for the exchange. Since then, the MYHUD exchange has gone live, but not cabinet 154.

Then in early April I noticed some yellow marking between the PCP and Fibre cabinet, indicating some work to be done. A few days later a notification from Roadworks.org about some ducting only. That date passed with no work performed. Then there was another notification, this time to do with ducting and replacing the PCP cabinet. As the PCP cabinet was replaced in March I assume this was in error. Again, that date has now passed and still no work done on the cabinet.

I've also checked the general area on Roadworks to see if there is any other activity that may indicate a blockage of some kind. Nothing obvious that I could spot.

Is there any other way of finding out what the delay is? I can't even tell if its powered given that its on a main road.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 30-Apr-14 22:50:32
Print Post

Re: Determining delay

[re: Undisputed] [link to this post]

I would say email me but hold fire until I have had positive feedback on last batch I chased two weeks ago

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to