General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User gregormac
(newbie) Sat 17-May-14 08:56:19
Print Post

Can anyone find out ehats going on

[link to this post]

Hi,
I'm hoping that someone on here maybe able to give an update for the Gargunnock ESGAG exchange.Its got a coming soon date of June but I don't think that OR has any hope in hell of delivering.
There is only 1 cab, and its still the very old GPO style, so doubt that's been touched. Majority of lines, I.e 90 % are EO and OR placed an incorrect planning application for a new PCP outside the exchange in Jan but nothing has been done since. Its a BDUK funded exchange but I'm suffering from the usual wall of silence and missing formation from them other than saying it will be summer 2014 The April 2014 PCP info is showing a Huawei Cab on PCP 1 AND 2 but we don't have a Cab 2 anywhere which I hope is promising. There seems to be certain knowlegable people on here, I'm hoping you can help.
Thank you.
Standard User tthom
(member) Sat 17-May-14 14:22:54
Print Post

Re: Can anyone find out ehats going on

[re: gregormac] [link to this post]

As at 14/04/2014 roll out is forecast for July to October 2014

via http://www.digitalscotland.org/superfast-broadband/ sorry if you have already got this information

Standard User gregormac
(newbie) Sat 17-May-14 15:33:59
Print Post

[re: tthom] [link to this post]

Yep aware of that, but I'm looking for more accurate info as Digital Scotland can't confirm the EO lines are being done in that timeframe

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 17-May-14 16:16:56
Print Post

[re: gregormac] [link to this post]

No advance data wise, sorry, but for some EO lines (not all at this stage) it looks like FTTP is in order e.g. FK8 3DL

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User gregormac
(newbie) Sat 17-May-14 19:32:15
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Hi Andrew, long time, we met at the BT reception at the tower and the main office when Ben Ver. Had all the ADSL campaigners together. FK8 3DL is Kippen the next village along that has a cabinet and is getting fttc to it. Any data on FK8 3BJ or other FK8 3Bx postcodes?
Gregor
  Print Thread

Jump to