General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Undisputed
(newbie) Tue 03-Jun-14 21:32:12
Print Post

Let's play guess the delay!

[link to this post]

Exchange MYHUD has gone live, the revised date for cab 154 going live was sometime late 2013, then 31/03/14 and then 31/05/14. Given the latest date has been missed, and although there was updates to Roadworks.org twice in April, no work was carried out at the cabinet.

There's two pictures. One shows the power cable to the cabinet (they did this ages ago) but I can't hear a hum at the cabinet. That is probably due to it being on a busy road. The second shows some yellow coding sprayed near the duct. My guess the "4ft" refer to exending the duct, and the "2" between the parallel lines is some sort of indicator to connect the PCP to the Fibre cabinet? There is a yellow trail to PCP cabinet but its not clear in the photo

The Tour de France will pass down this road before the cabinet goes live I reckon

Yellow markings
Cabinets
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 04-Jun-14 10:36:55
Print Post

Re: Let's play guess the delay!

[re: Undisputed] [link to this post]

Delay may be the tour de france itself, i.e. roadworks banned to avoid messier road surface or roadworks over running

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Undisputed
(newbie) Wed 04-Jun-14 22:17:59
Print Post

Re: Let's play guess the delay!

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Possibly, but i just checked the route on Roadworks and there's plenty of activity going on.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to