General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jj02
(newbie) Thu 26-Jun-14 13:26:55
Print Post

Wadsley bridge cab P62

[link to this post]

Hi all, so its been around 8 years we've dealt with 1mb connection now, we had the bittersweet experience of digital region dragged away from us and are back to caveman connection.

Our cabinet has been delayed before, and its current upgrade date is 30/6/2014, I checked roadworks, apparently stuff was done on the 22nd of june, but I checked twice that day and saw no signs of any work being done (maybe I missed them but who knows) I am reaching the end of my patience really and dont know what to do if we don't get the upgrade soon.

There are 2 cabinets besides our p62 oldie, both tall and green, one just around the corner it sits on, and one across the road next to the bus stop, dunno if this helps at all.

Just wondering if any of the secret agents can share anything on the progress of this cabinet, appreciate any help, thanks!
Standard User B31
(newbie) Thu 26-Jun-14 20:15:09
Print Post

Re: Wadsley bridge cab P62

[re: jj02] [link to this post]

Try popping your postcode (no spaces) in the following website: fttc-check.alc.im/

It contains the June data from open reach.

BT ADSL customer getting 1.9 Mbps on a new road / new build development
CAB not FTTC enabled, not part of the 66% commercial plan. Not rural - no BDUK funding
No virgin media (available on the next road)
Standard User jj02
(newbie) Fri 27-Jun-14 10:21:26
Print Post

Re: Wadsley bridge cab P62

[re: B31] [link to this post]

Delayed once again, guess its time to seriously consider the alternatives. Really annoying just not knowing what causes the constant delays

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to