General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Ark77
(newbie) Sat 12-Jul-14 13:30:30
Print Post

EO Line - What are my chances..

[link to this post]

Hi guys,

I live in a small town with an exchange that is apparently covered in the Fastershire project, due to start surveying/planning at the end of December.

I was wondering what my chances would be regarding fibre. I'm virtually next door to the exchange, so myself and I imagine my whole street are connected straight to it. If there are a lot of EO lines in an area do you think they would provide a solution (new cabinet outside the exchange etc)

From a quick look around the town, I've seen what I think are BT cabinets, but only two, and they are a beige colour not green? For anyone interested my postcode is GL556BD.

Thanks for any information provided!
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 12-Jul-14 21:21:33
Print Post

Re: EO Line - What are my chances..

[re: Ark77] [link to this post]

If its a decent size cluster of EO then higher chance the project will do something, but if they can reach targets while not spending more on EO lines they may miss you out and only consider it under the Extension project that is funded for 2015 to 2017

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Ark77
(newbie) Sun 13-Jul-14 00:03:56
Print Post

Re: EO Line - What are my chances..

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Thanks for the reply MrSaffron,
That's kind of what I was thinking, I figured it would be a case of hope for the best smile

Thanks.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to