I found some interesting documents from this year's TNO "DSL Seminar" conference. If you want to see what Telco engineers are talking to each other about, have a look (it is largely about vectoring & G.fast).
Included are some presentations on
- Results from the BT/Huawei trial of G.fast
- Extra vectoring functionality for G.fast, from both Huawei and Alcatel
- Deployment studies for G.fast/FTTdp, covering Holland and Amsterdam
- Vectored VDSL2 results from Swisscom
- Vectored VDSL2 strategies for Belgium & Holland (Belgacom/KPN)
The best way to get hold of the documents is to google the following: "site:dslseminar.nl/wp-content/uploads" and you should see 26 PDF files.