Usual method is add a phone cabinet and a fibre twin and re-arrange lines to go via the new cabinet and then you can order FTTC.
0. Not seen a user, but believe have seen evidence of some limited copper rearrangement to move the odd lone line onto a cabinet that is very close as part of the projects.
1. Onesie cabinet that cabinets the two cabs into one
2. FTTP used a lot in Cornwall and other projects are using it but to a lesser extent
3. Moving forward for small clusters FTTrN, i.e. small pole mounted VDSL2 device
4. Moving further forward maybe G.FAST
All depends on the cost and the target set by the project and whether there are others who can get an improvement for less outlay.