General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jward2503
(newbie) Sat 01-Nov-14 16:09:52
Print Post

KIRBY MISPERTON EXCHANGE

[link to this post]

hello we are due to be receiving fibre at the end of december 2014, this was first july 2014 but kept being rolled back there has being various things going on, there has being some cable layed to the telegraph poles this was done and has been left for months, i have just checked on roadworks.org for kirby misperton and it says bt are doing work outside the exchange what could this be? also my line is EO and all of the mainstreet is because i know people and have checked there phone numbers in the adsl checker. it says 01653669xxx is on exchange kirby misperton,i get 7mbps adsl max speed what sort of speed can i be expecting? also my house is a fairly new street built in 2005 so the cables are underground where as the rest of the village is on overhead cables will bt put a pcp near the exchange then a fibre dslam cab next to it and reroute the overhead cables and the underground cables through the cab? many thanks jamie
Standard User jward2503
(newbie) Sun 02-Nov-14 12:59:43
Print Post

Re: KIRBY MISPERTON EXCHANGE

[re: jward2503] [link to this post]

Bump
Standard User FredTheB
(learned) Sun 02-Nov-14 19:33:46
Print Post

[re: jward2503] [link to this post]

To be honest I dont understand what you have written but I can tell you that most of cabs where built in 2004-2006 so maybe you do have adsl. Check on adress checker on adsl bt wholesale and then it will show you what cabinet you are connected to. Once it tells you, reply back telling me what cab you are on and I can check for you smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jward2503
(newbie) Sun 02-Nov-14 19:56:38
Print Post

[re: FredTheB] [link to this post]

i am on an exchange only line no cab, also there is another thread about this
  Print Thread

Jump to