General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User BIGEYE
(newbie) Tue 24-Feb-15 18:25:56
Print Post

Fibre router replacement

[link to this post]

I have been having intermittent lost connections (both wired & wireless) for the past couple of weeks, and always suspected a problem with the Technicolor TG589n supplied by Zen (paid for by me). It is only today that Zen have finally agreed that there may be a problem with the router. They are sending another one out, but may not be with me for a number of days. Unfortunately we can't go that long as my son is studying for final year university exams.
Please can anyone recommend a fibre router with built in modem that I can use as a replacement for the Technicolor unit. Needs to have four ports and wifi.
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Tue 24-Feb-15 18:38:29
Print Post

Re: Fibre router replacement

[re: BIGEYE] [link to this post]

tp link td w9980

____________________________________________________________________________All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front__________________
Standard User BIGEYE
(newbie) Tue 24-Feb-15 19:17:25
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

Thanks, looks just what I need.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 24-Feb-15 22:16:54
Print Post

[re: BIGEYE] [link to this post]

TP link stuff are pretty good. i have been using a TP link Cable router for over 2 and a half years with my wireless broadband provider. I have now gone over to plusnet Fibre and using the TP link on that. So yes they are pretty reliable.

One day I may get a all in one, but not bothered at the moment.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro and Linux , laptop by Linux

ALLPAY Wireless broadband
  Print Thread

Jump to