General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Andycs149
(member) Mon 09-Mar-15 12:45:31
Print Post

Bolton and Get-Digital BDUK Project

[link to this post]

Hiya

Sorry to ask the same old question everyone gets but im trying to get some information about CAB 130 in bolton, it serves BL18SP and BL18RT

It was on the get-digital.info checker website as "we are currently looking to get fibre to the cabinet estimated date March 2015" , but now all that information has gone and it just says check back later - not even a new later date frown which at this point id prefer to nothing at all lol

Any chance anyone has any other data sources to see if there's an eta? The cabinet went in in September 2014 and the power went in in December 2014, there have been road works leading up to the post codes for BT but the last one was completed months ago

I just want a decent upload for my cloud backups too much to ask lol

Any info will be graciously received

See Ya
Andy 'Mush' Smith

If you want something done do it yourself
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 09-Mar-15 12:55:33
Print Post

Re: Bolton and Get-Digital BDUK Project

[re: Andycs149] [link to this post]

Other than being part of the Manchester BDUK project no further data info from.

An observation is that when this has happened in some other areas, the cab has shown as live a day or two later.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Andycs149
(member) Mon 09-Mar-15 14:58:15
Print Post

Re: Bolton and Get-Digital BDUK Project

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

ooo now thats just a big tease Mr Saffron lol

Tho If it does go live in the next few days to say i will be dancing on roof tops is an understatement ive been trying to get our cabinet upgraded for two and a half years lol

See Ya
Andy 'Mush' Smith

If you want something done do it yourself

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to