General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Davidgasp
(newbie) Tue 24-Mar-15 13:58:36
Print Post

Additional news on WELLFIELD cab 5

[link to this post]

Any more news on this? Last post I had, there was apparently a duct problem? And k was told mid to late March but it appears there's app another problem -_- . Anyone currently know the holdup, I feel like this is the best place to post since most places can't get info since or is "commercial".

Cheers
Standard User PaulKirby
(committed) Tue 24-Mar-15 16:26:47
Print Post

Re: Additional news on WELLFIELD cab 5

[re: Davidgasp] [link to this post]

All I can find is the following:
Exchange Name: Wellfield
Exchange Code: NEWLF

Cabinet: 5
Fibre Phase: 11a 2013-2014
Fibre Information: FTTC Planned for 30th September 2015
BTOR WaW: [Enabled area]
BTOR WaW2: Your area is enabled for Superfast Fibre but your cabinet is not ready yet so you can't place an
BTOR WaW2: order today. It is in our plans to be upgraded and we update this info weekly, so please check
BTOR WaW2: back later.

Result Count: Test Skipped.

*** Tests Skipped ***

Please note that these speeds are using BT's DSL Checker and uses the lowest and highest values for that postcode and cabinet.
Had at least 1 issue retrieving information from the BT DSL Checker.
So I say it could be around the end of September, the delay could be down to loads of things, blockages, planning permission, lack of engineers due to them working on BDUK work.

We are in the same sort of issue for our FTTP install where we only need the fibre blown in, all the relevant manifold hardware has already been installed, its been that way since Oct - Dec 2011.

So it all boils down to just waiting I guess.

Paul
  Print Thread

Jump to