General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jelv
(knowledge is power) Sat 04-Apr-15 10:40:01
Print Post

Openreach Where and When v. chocolate fire-guard

[link to this post]

Until Thursday this week http://www.superfast-openreach.co.uk/where-and-when/ was saying for my exchange

We're keen to bring Superfast Fibre to your area and are exploring how best to achieve that. We may deliver it as part of our commercial programme, or by working in partnership with your local authority. At the moment you can't order Superfast Fibre

At the beginning of February it was spotted on roadworks.org that work was beginning. I've been keeping an eye on Where and When as the cab installation work progressed to see if they published a go live date - the status never moved on to Planned Area or Coming Soon.

Friday the availability checker said accepting orders and Where and When now says the same.

So which do people think is the more use: Openreach's Superfast Fibre Broadband Where and when or a chocolate fire-guard?

jelv

Plusnet user since November 2001 - not sure for how much longer
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Sat 04-Apr-15 10:52:04
Print Post

Re: Openreach Where and When v. chocolate fire-guard

[re: jelv] [link to this post]

If it's part of a BDUK scheme then it's up to the council to announce it, not Openreach.

____________________________________________________________________________Information_without_perspective_is_a_higher_form_of_ignorance________
Standard User jelv
(knowledge is power) Sat 04-Apr-15 10:56:32
Print Post

Re: Openreach Where and When v. chocolate fire-guard

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

Wiltshire only updated their website after I contacted them to say work had started!

jelv

Plusnet user since November 2001 - not sure for how much longer

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to