I'm pretty much at the end of the line for the Holywell exchange. About 3 houses down, they are served from Flint (and already have FTTC).
Our cabinet is still under review, and I'd really like to know if anyone has any other info on this. I'm debating whether to move to another provider in the short term, or wait with EE until fibre is enabled. I don't really want to pay for a new router, if I'll need another one again soon (I'm using really old equipment since my last router died).
Any help appreciated!