General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Landman
(newbie) Mon 29-Jun-15 20:28:28
Print Post

Temp Line Cease

[link to this post]

Hello folks,

Thanks for taking the time to read my message, just a quick one really.

I have had an issue with my post office line today. Im a disabled customer and have many disability devices attached to my phone line.

Post office instead of contacting me just passed on a small debt to a company called C.A.R.S. I had no correspondence from ether C.A.R.S or Post office themselves to inform me of any issue relating to late payment.

Now here is the strange part;

They have told me that they have placed a temp cease on my line and because the payment was made on the day that the temp cease was placed on the line, they would be able to recover my line and all its services within 24 hours (may take up to 3 working days). Now i have never herd of a "Temporary Cease" before and not sure if post office have the power to do such a task.

So my question is have I lost everything on my line or will it return to normal once C.A.R.S. send them payment conformation to the post office. Both C.A.R.S And the post office say all my line and all the services on it will return

Whats peoples view on this ??? it is worth mentioning, now i am aware of the issue the bill has been paid in full and is now clear.

Many thanks in advance for all help and advice.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 29-Jun-15 23:25:44
Print Post

Re: Temp Line Cease

[re: Landman] [link to this post]

For readers - thread with replies.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync 58162/14182kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Edited by RobertoS (Mon 29-Jun-15 23:27:03)

Print Thread

Jump to