General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User AL66
(newbie) Wed 08-Jul-15 08:30:37
Print Post

Bayswater - Cabinet 33

[link to this post]

Wonder whether anyone can give any insight on this cabinet - was shown as due by 30th June, this has now changed to 31st March 2017 (!!!). The cab has been stood for at least a year (as proved by Google Streetmaps).

This is in a very affluent area of London, and I think a legacy of RB Kensington & Chelsea throwing out all the BT planning applications 3 or so years ago - but I think most of the cabs in the area have now come on line, not this one though.

Cab 33 location

Thanks for any information!
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 08-Jul-15 09:21:10
Print Post

Re: Bayswater - Cabinet 33

[re: AL66] [link to this post]

Looks on roadworks.org for roadworks in the future? Best bet is ducted block under a junction or in road and waiting on a time window to do the work.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User AL66
(newbie) Wed 08-Jul-15 12:46:21
Print Post

Re: Bayswater - Cabinet 33

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Thanks MrSaffron. I did wonder about roadworks and have looked - there doesn't seem to be anything obvious between the PCP and Bayswater exchange - but then maybe it's not planned to be fed from Bayswater anyway? Seems strange to push the date out from June this year 21 months. Was hoping someone might have some hard information on what the issue is holding this up.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to