Mobile order cancelled yet billed
Wrong go-live date given
Unannounced engineer visit (on the wrong go-live date)
And now I have a half working FTTC service. Download speeds are as expected, upload is pretty poor:
From BTW performance test results:
Download speed achieved during the test was - 37.98 Mbps
For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 20 Mbps-38.71 Mbps .
IP Profile for your line is - 38.71 Mbps
Upload speed achieved during the test was - 0.77Mbps
Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 10 Mbps
The TBB speed checker gives similar figures, I notice the upload graph is quite varied (peaks at 2.3Mbps and then wobbles around the 0.5Mbps mark), whereas download is constant and smooth around the 37Mbps mark.
Line and diagnostic stats from the Router are below:
1. Product name: BT Home Hub
2. Serial number: +068543+NQ53520352
3. Firmware version: Software version 126.96.36.199.83.8.204 (Type A) Last updated Unknown
4. Board version: BT Hub 5A
5. DSL uptime: 0 days, 03:58:42
6. Data rate: 9999 / 39993
7. Maximum data rate: 22847 / 67399
8. Noise margin: 14.1 / 13.9
9. Line attenuation: 14.5 / 12.4
10. Signal attenuation: 14.6 / 12.4
11. Data sent/received: 69.0 MB / 779.9 MB
The fact that the IP profile looks to be 10Mbps upstream, yet delivers less than 1 has got to be a fault -right?