General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Chippy_Tea_
(learned) Sun 16-Oct-16 17:40:21
Print Post

Talk Talk

[link to this post]

I had a online discussion earlier about adding the lower priced Fibre to my new package, the person i was "chatting" to kept posting the full fibre, TV, phone package price even when i explained i had already signed up for an 18 month contract, i gave up in the end.

Could anyone here answer the same question.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 16-Oct-16 18:42:30
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk

[re: Chippy_Tea_] [link to this post]

So what product had you signed up for on an 18 month contract?

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
(learned) Sun 16-Oct-16 18:53:39
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Its the fast BB with T.V and phone (just signed up for 18 months) , i got it for £27 as i had already got a £10 discount on the TV package recently when i added TV to my old contract.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 16-Oct-16 19:15:51
Print Post

In which case its ADSL2+ to FTTC and no requirement on them to maintain any previous discounts if you upgrade to another product

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User ukhardy07
(knowledge is power) Mon 17-Oct-16 00:38:39
Print Post

The price for new customers is £27. This price is correct.

TT will offer existing customers the same deals as new customers if they are in contract, retention deals only really come out of contract.

Edited by ukhardy07 (Mon 17-Oct-16 00:53:34)

(learned) Mon 17-Oct-16 15:06:25
Print Post

[re: ukhardy07] [link to this post]

I may not be explaining this very well, what i am trying to ask is how much extra would it cost to add fibre to my existing package, is it for example £5 a month for the slower fibre and £10 for the faster version or do i have to start from scratch with a TV, fibre BB and phone package?

I am already paying £27:95 per month for TV, phone and BB.

Edited by Chippy_Tea_ (Mon 17-Oct-16 15:08:57)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 17-Oct-16 15:17:09
Print Post

If your TV package is the old essentials service then under new customer pricing

TV,broaband,phone is £22,95/m
Plus TV,broadband,phone (i.e. has Sky 1) is £28.95/m

With up to 38 Mbps Fibre you add £4.05 to each package.

The £10 discount, not sure where that fits in as the price you pay now does not neatly line up with any of the new packages.

(learned) Mon 17-Oct-16 15:29:37
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Yes he said it was £22:95 for the basic package then said £27:95 with the TV added, so i can add FBB for £4.05 per month, that will do for me, thanks.

Print Thread

Jump to