General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Animalmutha76
(newbie) Sat 29-Oct-16 20:34:50
Print Post

Vodafone guaranteed minimum speed

[link to this post]

Hi guys, got a quick question im on BT infinity 1 and am lucky if i can get 16mb down: i checked on vodafone they say i would get 35mb down guarenteed and even offer 76mb option (bt wont even offer me this)

How are they able to do this?
Standard User Zarjaz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 29-Oct-16 21:31:36
Print Post

Re: Vodafone guaranteed minimum speed

[re: Animalmutha76] [link to this post]

More than likely, unless something is horribly wrong with the set up in your property, they are being 'economical with the truth' to try and garner your custom.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 29-Oct-16 22:16:45
Print Post

[re: Animalmutha76] [link to this post]

Please can you copy and paste the VDSL A and VDSL B lines from the results of this checker.

Have you got a separate Openreach modem and BT Hub, or a more recent combined BT one? Please tell us what the labels on the BT kit say in both cases smile. Not the serial number, but model numbers and suchlike.

Edit - obviously not the login details!

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 57825/13835kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Edited by RobertoS (Sat 29-Oct-16 22:30:29)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Fastman2
(committed) Sun 30-Oct-16 00:08:32
Print Post

[re: Zarjaz] [link to this post]

agreed !!!

suggest you try the wholesale checker as that should give you a view on whay you should get -- and start from there

service provider do not know where the cab is - only the central point on each postcode connected to that cabinet
  Print Thread

Jump to