I did the bt wholesale checker via address and no fibre listed or a cab so am screwed i think and haven't heard anything about adding a cab or anything else to fix it.
But, I used to get about 1.8MB /sec but that's jumped to 1.9-1.95MB sec in the last 2 weeks and it's not something I've done. BT messing around at the exchange maybe?
Well 1.9MB per second is 15.2 Mbps which is very good for ADSL2.
What's your postcode so some people can do some looking up.
*** update ***
Just tried to look up "Liverpool Central" Exchange and that doesn't exist, Central does, so maybe the exchange below is your exchange, but without a postcode this is still all guess work.
Locality: Liverpool, Merseyside
BT Exchange: Central (LVCEN)
Serves: Just under 4,000 lines.
Only 4 of 40 cabinets have fibre.
• Cabinet 3 got fibre by BDUK Project, the start of April 2015 which passed 71 lines.
• Cabinet 5 got fibre by Commercial Project, end of February 2014 which passed 260 lines.
• Cabinet 7 got fibre by Commercial Project, mid April 2016 and passed 316 lines.
• Cabinet 10 got fibre by Commercial Project, mid October 2014 and passed 393 lines.
Also has 30 EO Line Blocks.
As you can see its still early days yet.
Also without a postcode its hard to see what's going on.
*** update 2 ***
Just did some more checks and Openreach call the above exchange Liverpool Central
, but BT Wholesale Checker calls it just CENTRAL
, so this can confuse things.
Edited by PaulKirby (Sat 24-Jun-17 07:55:42)