That line under the table is new, and as I remember it the table previously showed the first result returned by the database query if there were several for the postcode. That result included the GEA values.
Since we discovered that we have always advised people against using it if they don't have a recognised phone number. Some had been going straight to it, to avoid the fuss of entering a full address. Before we discovered the drop-down list in the Address option on which you based your auto-lookup.
I note also that the intermediate page en route
to the Postcode entry page now also explains fully why it is often inaccurate, which it used not to. They are saying it is a central point in the entered postcode, not the first result as I used to think. (As above).
I only discovered the intermediate page enhancement just now, but the main change I found when drafting this reply on another thread
. How long ago these changes were made I don't know, but they were certainly not present at the time the drop-down on the Address option was found.
Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk.
Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 65258/14193Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4