General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User k4a
(newbie) Mon 10-Jul-17 09:23:10
Print Post

ESERR Cabinet 3

[link to this post]

Hi there

I wondered if anybody had information about the FTTC cab for Cabinet 3 on the Errol exchange in Scotland. I believe it was meant to be made live last year but so far there has been no visible progress and other cabinets in the area have been made live. Naturally sitting at the end of a 1mbps line this is rather frustrating.
Standard User witchunt
(committed) Tue 11-Jul-17 07:28:27
Print Post

Re: ESERR Cabinet 3

[re: k4a] [link to this post]

6 months or so.
Standard User k4a
(newbie) Tue 11-Jul-17 14:31:56
Print Post

[re: witchunt] [link to this post]

Is your source the Openreach Where and When tracker? As it's been on the build stage for 2 years and counting. If not would you mind sharing what your source is?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User lee111s
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 11-Jul-17 14:53:22
Print Post

[re: k4a] [link to this post]

Some posters around here have access to a lot more information thatn most. Be thankful for it and don't ask too many questions wink
Standard User k4a
(newbie) Wed 12-Jul-17 09:52:57
Print Post

[re: lee111s] [link to this post]

I appreciate that, and I suppose I wasn't asking what the source was other than to confirm it wasn't sourced from the where and when checker as it's accuracy is obviously a bit of a wildcard.

Word on the estate is that as the fibre cable needs to cross a railway level crossing just beside the estate but Network Rail are refusing to allow Openreach to cross it. Anyone got any further information on this, and what options Openreach have?
  Print Thread

Jump to