General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Thu 17-Aug-17 14:17:52
Print Post

Going away

[link to this post]

I am suffering mental illness and depession low mood. So, I going away on holiday for a month. Going to Croatia this saturday. Hopefully I can meet new lady on holiday. My work boss suggest me to go away and have a clean break and stay away from forum.

So, I won't posted no more. MrSaffron probably suggest me to do one and go away for a clean state of mind.
Standard User tomse43
(newbie) Thu 17-Aug-17 14:34:27
Print Post

Re: Going away

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

Take it easy whilst you're away.

I'd recommend staying completely off the internet whilst you're on holiday. Read some books and generally have a relaxing time, you'll feel much better. Think of it as a detox.
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Sat 19-Aug-17 10:27:26
Print Post

[re: tomse43] [link to this post]

Not going on holiday now because it far rip off cost £3900 for a month holiday inc hotel (B&B) and flight.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 19-Aug-17 11:39:25
Print Post

Nothing to stop you taking a break in the UK for a lot less money or getting a deal that is a LOT less than that.

Based on what you yourself have said, taking a break from the world of broadband and electronic devices may be just what you need.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User lee111s
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 19-Aug-17 12:13:26
Print Post

My mate just got 5 days in a quiet resort in Ibiza for £240 each for him and his partner.
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Sat 19-Aug-17 12:56:27
Print Post

[re: lee111s] [link to this post]

I love to see this price, name of hotel please?
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Sat 19-Aug-17 12:57:37
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

I probably off to Wales afterall. But, with this dreadful poor weather in UK as the summer is feel like autumn now.
Standard User 69bertie
(member) Sat 19-Aug-17 16:24:24
Print Post

For that money I could fly to SE Asia (£450 return) and live in a nice hotel for a month (total £250), eating out for every meal at a cost of about £10 a day including a couple bottles of beer. Only thing I dare not mention is that WiFi comes free with the room. And no need for a travel agent.

Print Thread

Jump to