Thanks, no I just pay the setup fee by CC. After survey done, if no further cost and will go ahead, but if it was extra cost of Band F or G then will let me know so I can decide to go ahead or not. And will refund the setup fee back to my CC if not go ahead. But Cerberus hope it won't be the case and believe I shouldn't be in Band F or G.
Edited by adslmax (Tue 17-Oct-17 17:13:46)