General Discussion
  >> Fibre Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User gf20
(newbie) Tue 24-Oct-17 12:23:25
Print Post

CuRe query

[link to this post]

I'm currently on a exchange only line and SuperFast South Yorkshire have advised all the physical work is done for me to get fibre but apparently there's data on the CuRe side that needs sorting.

Does anybody know what this is and what sort of turn around time this takes?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 24-Oct-17 14:47:45
Print Post

Re: CuRe query

[re: gf20] [link to this post]

Sounds like copper rearrangement and now order systems need to update to reflect the new reality on the ground, i.e. which cabinet you are connected to and update estimates based on line length etc

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User tomse43
(regular) Tue 24-Oct-17 20:41:51
Print Post

[re: gf20] [link to this post]

Just had some similar copper rearrangement done paid for by SFSY (EO Line to FTTC) and unfortunately you can end up waiting a long time for everything to get updated on the OR database, took a couple of months for me but hopefully you won't have the same wait.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User gf20
(newbie) Tue 24-Oct-17 21:29:29
Print Post

[re: tomse43] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by tomse43:
Just had some similar copper rearrangement done paid for by SFSY (EO Line to FTTC) and unfortunately you can end up waiting a long time for everything to get updated on the OR database, took a couple of months for me but hopefully you won't have the same wait.

Cabinet has been in place since February with no real major works being done until last month.

I'm hoping it doesn't take too long
  Print Thread

Jump to