- The fibre infrastructure is used to provide access to Internet access, voice, and communal broadcast: Sky, FreeSAT, FreeView and DAB
- In the home is a device that takes the fibre and provides outputs for the various services
- Structured cabling into each room presenting dual coax, phone socket and RJ45
- IFNL provide wholesale access for providers to offer voice and data
- There are five residential providers (including IFNL themselves): https://www.ifnl.net/availableisps
It looks like a reasonable service offering, although I suspect that everything other than IP connectivity will ultimately become redundant for me.
Having searched around, I've not found any independent reviews. Has anyone here experienced their services?