Worst case I will just pay for the survey, just trying to minimise the risk to be honest.
Perhaps best to wait until the houses are built - as I doubt the new infrastructure that *might* serve you will show up until it's there.
Yea, I might just do that, trouble I had was do I ask just now for the survey, and get a pull from one of the planned DP for the new houses, but if this is unlikely then there is no point just now.
Cerberus did say the surveyor should be already aware of the current plans for the new build houses......and of course I would mention it to them when they visited......due to the layout of the new builds I know that the finer will be passing my house, and I have seen a new chamber installed, about 120M away from me (I used google maps to route the fibre from the new DP to my house via the current ducting)
Does anyone know how long the quote is valid for if I do request one?, when do you need to pay for the install if you decide to go ahead, is it within the quote window, or is it within X days of saying go ahead?
Also say I do ask for a quote, and say in 3mths time is it possible to get another survey done and a new quote generated? (Just thinking about when the new infrastructure will be in place for the new build houses)