User comments on ISPs
  >> Madasafish

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User gc1
(learned) Sat 04-Dec-10 13:08:14
Print Post

VAT price freeze

[link to this post]

Email received saying VAT price freeze for broadband and dial-up Internet services. So no price increase on these from the 4'th Jan 2011 VAT rate change.

I presume this applies equally to people on a discounted price for signing up to 12 additional months after their initial contract period. Perhaps somebody from Madasafish could confirm this.
ISP Representative bpullen
(isp) Mon 06-Dec-10 21:54:11
Print Post

Re: VAT price freeze

[re: gc1] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by gc1:
I presume this applies equally to people on a discounted price for signing up to 12 additional months after their initial contract period. Perhaps somebody from Madasafish could confirm this.

Yes, it does.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Support Team

Service Status :: RSS :: Email
http://twitter.com/plusnet
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Sun 23-Jan-11 22:26:03
Print Post

[re: bpullen] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by bpullen:
In reply to a post by gc1:

Yes, it does.

No it doesn't.

My new discount for staying with MAAF hasn't been applied to my latest invoice, and the VAT on the non discounted cost is 20%

See service notice ID from COT: SN102432247

Ticket ID:39202003 raised using My Account ticket system regarding incorrect cost applied to invoice number 24681607

I was impressed with the response to my opening ticket at around 25 minutes, well done that man!

Still awaiting a satisfactory outcome though!

Alastair

omadasafisho

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User gc1
(learned) Mon 31-Jan-11 12:59:29
Print Post

[re: Apprentice] [link to this post]

My first bill in January was the same total as the December one so I guess this must be an anomaly.
  Print Thread

Jump to