User comments on ISPs
  >> Madasafish

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User lacericj
(learned) Mon 21-Feb-11 13:22:04
Print Post

Close of account & Billing

[link to this post]

Could the next Madasafish representative visiting this forum please review tickets 39421584 and 39871111 and reply to me as soon as possible.
My account with MAAF was cancelled on 15/02/2011. An email received today tells me to expect a payment (DD) to be made around 24/02/2010. This will not work as I have already canncelled the direct debit instruction. My last billing period was up to 20/02/2011, so if anything, there should be a small credit.
ISP Representative orbrey
(isp) Mon 21-Feb-11 15:40:39
Print Post

Re: Close of account & Billing

[re: lacericj] [link to this post]

Hi there,

It looks like you've talked to one of our agents who's arranged to remove the outstanding balance for you - that should happen in a week or so, but we won't be chasing you for it. I hope that's sorted everything out for you?

It also looks like the migration is going ahead, thanks a lot for your custom.

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User lacericj
(learned) Mon 21-Feb-11 16:22:15
Print Post

Re: Close of account & Billing

[re: orbrey] [link to this post]

Thanks Matt, yes I did eventually get through to them later after being on hold earlier for more than 10 minutes and gave up. That's why I posted here. I won't be chasing you for any credit for the unused 5 days, let's call it quits!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to