User comments on ISPs
  >> Madasafish

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Herbalist
(member) Mon 11-Jul-11 16:26:08
Print Post

Waiting on phone for Customer options team

[link to this post]

Not sure how normal this is but be warned - apparently the wait time to talk to the customer options team is 25 minutes - I gave up somewhat before that as I have other things to do - I was looking for a sensible price to renew maaf but maybe I'll have to rethink that!

Anyway - you have been warned!

Cheers
Herby
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Jul-11 20:08:29
Print Post

Re: Waiting on phone for Customer options team

[re: Herbalist] [link to this post]

Not sure how normal this is but be warned - apparently the wait time to talk to the customer options team is 25 minutes

Don't know about that but when I phoned the COT back at the end of January I spoke to a team member in around eight or nine minutes ............. which was just as well as I was only prepared to wait ten minutes for a reply in the first place laugh

Alastair

omadasafisho
Standard User Herbalist
(member) Tue 12-Jul-11 08:59:45
Print Post

[re: Apprentice] [link to this post]

Thanks Alistair - I'll have another go today and see what happens. I have no issues staying with MAAF (at the right price) but jumping thro hoops to do so is not that encouraging!

Cheers
Herby

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Tue 12-Jul-11 13:24:26
Print Post

I have no issues staying with MAAF (at the right price) but jumping thro hoops to do so is not that encouraging!

I totally agree with you and I don't see why a customer's call shouldn't be answered within three minutes, unfortunately that is unlikely with ISPs who have a large customer base with a variety of customer issues to get sorted out.

Alastair

omadasafisho
Standard User Herbalist
(member) Tue 12-Jul-11 14:25:04
Print Post

[re: Apprentice] [link to this post]

Agreed - however...

This am I was told 20mins+ and gave up after a bit. Just phoned again and got the same message. However in something like 5 mins in which I hadn't hung up in I got a pleasant friendly answer and a quite reasonable (to me) new "no fixed term" deal. Not too bad and better than many out there smile

Herby
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Tue 12-Jul-11 14:42:07
Print Post

Glad your pleased with the outcome smile

Alastair

omadasafisho
  Print Thread

Jump to