User comments on ISPs
  >> Madasafish

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User adamtemp
(experienced) Mon 24-Sep-12 08:23:06
Print Post

Can someone look at this ticket 60164470

[link to this post]

I do not see how bt have such a high ftr for my very long line????

There are no line issues just a profile mismatch That I thought wbc removed. all details re sync speed snr atten in ticket.

Adam

GLOBALNET now part of madasafish now part of plusnet With The same isp since 1995 ( now all part of BT) (now on a 21cn exchange wwstal 50db on adsl2 or 53.5db on adsl2+ depending on exchange sync)
ISP Representative chrispurvey
(isp) Thu 04-Oct-12 09:24:19
Print Post

Re: Can someone look at this ticket 60164470

[re: adamtemp] [link to this post]

Hi Adam,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have adjusted your profile to match your sync speed, this will take effect within the next 15 minutes.

I can see that from your ticket my faults team advised that there could be a potential fault issue on your line.

You would need to raise a fault at https://secure.madasafish.com/apps/kbdfaults I can see that you have done this recently but you need to make sure you complete all of the internal diagnostic questions. This will then be formally raised to us.

If you have any questions with this please let me know.

Chris Purvey
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User adamtemp
(experienced) Thu 04-Oct-12 09:32:09
Print Post

[re: chrispurvey] [link to this post]

Chris Thanks

But the fault is not a fault just a wrong ftr as James said in the plusnet community forum.

It cannot be that high never synced at about 8mb to get a ftr of 6205 or what ever it was .

GLOBALNET now part of madasafish now part of plusnet With The same isp since 1995 ( now all part of BT) (now on a 21cn exchange wwstal 50db on adsl2 or 53.5db on adsl2+ depending on exchange sync)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative chrispurvey
(isp) Fri 05-Oct-12 13:33:05
Print Post

[re: adamtemp] [link to this post]

ahhh, I've just had a look into that, thanks for the update.

Chris Purvey
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to