User comments on ISPs
  >> Madasafish

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User crispibits
(newbie) Thu 13-Dec-12 15:45:05
Print Post

Fast MAC code?

[link to this post]

I phoned for my MAC code today and was told it would be sent to me in 5 days... I notice that according to http://www.madasafish.com/frequently-asked-questions... it says they can arrange the MAC over the phone straight away. Has anyone succeeded in doing this? I just didn't want to sit on hold for ages and find I couldn't...
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Thu 13-Dec-12 16:17:37
Print Post

Re: Fast MAC code?

[re: crispibits] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by crispibits:
I phoned for my MAC code today and was told it would be sent to me in 5 days... I notice that according to http://www.madasafish.com/frequently-asked-questions... it says they can arrange the MAC over the phone straight away. Has anyone succeeded in doing this? I just didn't want to sit on hold for ages and find I couldn't...

As it says when you phone that number you'll be connected to the COTeam the concept being is that they will offer you a deal you can't refuse tongue which you accept and stay with maaf/PN, so job done they retain your buisiness wink

You can try this 0800 4320200 number first if you want to (I got it via this website) and see if it gets you through to the COT.

Alastair

omadasafisho 20CN
Standard User crispibits
(newbie) Thu 13-Dec-12 16:25:59
Print Post

[re: Apprentice] [link to this post]

Cheers Apprentice. I was quite surprised when I phoned them this morning - They asked why I wanted to move, I told them (nicely) and they just told me I'd get my MAC in 5 days - no attempt to keep me at all. It was only after I'd rung off that it occurred to me that when they said 5 days, that it would be another week before I could really migrate - wanted to get it going before Christmas. If there's anyone in MAAF looking in, it's ticket 63332736 if you feel like spreading a bit of Christmas cheer and getting it done nice and quickly for me smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative thatadamwalker
(isp) Thu 13-Dec-12 16:42:19
Print Post

Hi there,

I'm sorry about the delay and if you didn't have the best of experiences when you called us about this.

I'm just about to pick this up with a member of the relevant team now.

Adam Walker
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User crispibits
(newbie) Thu 13-Dec-12 17:19:13
Print Post

[re: thatadamwalker] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by thatadamwalker:
Hi there,

I'm sorry about the delay and if you didn't have the best of experiences when you called us about this.

I'm just about to pick this up with a member of the relevant team now.

Hi Adam,
No worries, the guy on the phone this morning was fine, not a bad experience at all - I was actually quite glad not to have to battle to get my MAC.

If you can get the MAC sorted quickly, that'd be ace.
Cheers,
Crispin
Standard User crispibits
(newbie) Fri 14-Dec-12 11:19:15
Print Post

Hi Adam,
Don't suppose you've had a chance to check this out yet? If I phone again is there any hope of getting a MAC there and then?

Cheers,
Crispin
ISP Representative thatadamwalker
(isp) Fri 14-Dec-12 13:43:31
Print Post

Sorry about this, it looks like I've been let down on this one! I'm going to speak to another colleague on the appropriate team now and get this sorted straight away for you.

Adam Walker
Plusnet Support Team
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User crispibits
(newbie) Fri 14-Dec-12 14:05:03
Print Post

In reply to a post by thatadamwalker:
Sorry about this, it looks like I've been let down on this one! I'm going to speak to another colleague on the appropriate team now and get this sorted straight away for you.

Wow, fantastic - all sorted now! Thanks very much Adam, much appreciated,

Cheers,
Crispin
Standard User Lasher
(newbie) Thu 14-Mar-13 21:16:00
Print Post

I phoned for a MAC last week and after the woman wanting to know why I was moving and why I did not want to go to Plusnet said she would get one sent out. After more than 5 days I have not received anything and found that there is no ticket open about issuing a MAC. I have now raised a ticket about this.
ISP Representative chrisparr
(isp) Fri 15-Mar-13 08:38:19
Print Post

[re: Lasher] [link to this post]

If you want to PM your username over I'll take a look at what's going on.

Chris Parr
Plusnet Support Team
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to