User comments on ISPs
  >> EE (Everything Everywhere) and Orange

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User E7er
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Sep-11 11:08:14
Print Post

Post Office blocking Orange emails

[link to this post]

Hi, I have just discovered the ISP Post Office broadband are blocking my Orange emails, sending emails through Orange is now a waste of time they never arrive at the destinations. frown

Good job I keep my Tiscali dial-up account live, I can use that to send emails also have a Plusnet dial-up account will have to get the email account reinstated for back up, have also opened an email account with Yahoo. wink

Orange WBC 20 Meg. Sync 11864 kbps Downstream, 1189 kbps Upstream.
Netgear DGN1000 ADSL2+ wireless N 150 Router supplied by Orange
BT Business Hub 2Wire 2700HGV v2 ADSL2+ Dual SSID wireless Router
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Sep-11 13:54:29
Print Post

Re: Post Office blocking Orange emails

[re: E7er] [link to this post]

You mean emails sent by you on Orange ISP to recipients having an a/c with P.O. (theirname@mypostoffice.co.uk)?

Non-Delivery Reports do work from there.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 17 Meg Untweaked 19 Meg Tweaked WBC
Standard User E7er
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Sep-11 14:22:37
Print Post

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by XRaySpeX:
You mean emails sent by you on Orange ISP to recipients having an a/c with P.O. (theirname@mypostoffice.co.uk)?

Non-Delivery Reports do work from there.
Hi XRaySpeX, yes, I have been sending emails from <my name number>@orangehome.co.uk to a recipient <name number>@mypostoffice.co.uk and the emails are blocked, this has happened over the past month. Yet when I send the emails via Tiscali, they instantly receive them, all I can think the emails are blocked. crazy

Non-Delivery Report, how do you do that?

Orange WBC 20 Meg. Sync 11864 kbps Downstream, 1189 kbps Upstream.
Netgear DGN1000 ADSL2+ wireless N 150 Router supplied by Orange
BT Business Hub 2Wire 2700HGV v2 ADSL2+ Dual SSID wireless Router

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User elevator
(regular) Mon 26-Sep-11 14:45:26
Print Post

you report it by contacting the postoffice possible they may not be aware, simlar with hotmail blocked my server some time ago sorted quickly.
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Sep-11 14:46:00
Print Post

Send to an non-existent recipient smile It proves that the PO's front-end recognises your email.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 17 Meg Untweaked 19 Meg Tweaked WBC
  Print Thread

Jump to