User comments on ISPs
  >> EE (Everything Everywhere) and Orange

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mittenkrust
(member) Wed 14-Dec-11 23:41:10
Print Post

Email deleted activity but need it as has important data!

[link to this post]

Essentially I opened the account at least 5 and a half years ago but more like 6 or 7 and was my main for a few years but started getting massive amounts of spam so stopped using it often then less and less.

Last time I checked was a few months ago and I had important contacts saved to it but thats not the end of the world.

However I also gave game subscription accounts linked to it and I am unable to log into them as I need a new password sent to the email address registered on their accounts which happens to be this disabled email address!

I tried signing up for a new account with same username but it comes up as "forbidden"

Is there anything I can do?
Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 15-Dec-11 02:24:14
Print Post

Re: Email deleted activity but need it as has important data

[re: mittenkrust] [link to this post]

Orange's email a/c's are suspended after 219 days of not dialing in or reactivating.

Try to reactivate by following this: http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/personal/2... . Otherwise you've had it.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 19 Meg WBC
Standard User RobFlet
(committed) Thu 05-Jan-12 18:02:59
Print Post

Re: Email deleted activity but need it as has important data

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

Been there, done that. If it has been deleted, no matter how much you grovel and moan, Orange will not bring it back! The "techs" say once deleted and purged, there is no way they can do anything.

So, cross everything ... but be prepared to lose it all (I lost everything since my Freeserve days).

Otherwise, email/phone your games account folk etc, explain what's happened, and I would expect them to be helpful.

Rob

1999 Freeserve Dial up --> Freeserve Anytime ---> 2005 Wanadoo 512k BB ---> Jul 2009 Orange up 8 Megs(hah!) --> Nov 2009 O2 LLU -> Nov 2011 BT Infinity( getting 37.5 megs now on ethernet)

Yamaha AW16G user
Red5Audio Microphones

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to